REASONS TO APPLY
- The BA (Hons) Design for Branded Spaces is the only course in the UK that integrates the design of physical and visual branded spaces with digital technologies, spatial communication and experiential design, enabling you to create stimulating experiences and innovative brand interactions for customers and visitors of commercial, cultural and non-profit brands.
- The course allows you to work on live and experimental briefs in collaboration with high profile experience, spatial and interaction design organisations and designers.
- Sensory design and creating atmospheres for experiential environments provides a further focus for the course.
- You are immersed in a proactive professional context. Professional branding and marketing approaches within brand value strategic frameworks underpin design practices.
- You will actively participate in the development of future branded spaces innovations by using design techniques such as speculative and design fiction to anticipate intelligent ways to develop future scenarios for brands.
- The Diploma in Professional Studies is available on this course.